The Clark County Public Transit facility recently received a new Rohner paint booth at their maintenance facility. This new booth accommodates the County’s new sixty-foot 60’ New Flyer Xcelsiors articulating buses. The state of the art down-draft paint booth with personnel lifts increases efficiencies while reducing energy consumption at C-Trans Vancouver Facility.
The Rohner booth features:
- Powder coated white interior with color correct sunlight lighting improves quality, reducing rework and operator fatigue;
- Down-draft airflow, which creates a clean paint job and protects operators from hazardous chemical found in most of today’s high performance coatings;
- Filtration that allows for filtered air to draw from the ceiling down to the exhaust pit located in the concrete floor (in down-draft booths, hazardous paint over spray travels the least distance of any booth style reducing operator exposure);
- Innovative controls that allow the operator to easily program bake cycle and energy saving standby modes (additionally, the controls have auto diagnostics for trouble shooting maintenance issues); and
- Energy saving calibrators that reduce the amount of time necessary for the booth to be in operation after painting, increasing production capacity while minimizing energy consumption.
If your business is in the market of those plus-size automobiles and buses, Rely On Technologies is your stop to connect with a new Rohner paint booth!